Corsa exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slatecreek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Has anyone installed the Corsa cat back exhaust system? I’m thinking about doing it. I love the sound

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ashkon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have it on mines with some kooks headers and I think it’s one of the best sounding trucks around

yordanmedina82

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have it on mines with some kooks headers and I think it’s one of the best sounding trucks around
Could you post a video if you have time and dont mind.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Ashkon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sure thing, it will be tomorrow is that is cool.

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
You can usually get a pretty good deal on corsa at thanksgiving.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
We have a bunch of customers running it and they like it alot. With that said I would say it is my #2 favorite exhaust for the 5.7 hemi. Borla is my #1 choice.

Message me if you would like a quote on anything. We can offer you a good deal on any brand exhaust

Ashkon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Almost none till about 85. I have a small clip on my phone. But I don’t know how to upload a video on here

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I ran a full Corsa catback on my 300SRT8 and now use a Corsa dB series 4" muffler on my CTD. I liked the sound of the SRT8 and I like the sound of my CTD with the Corsa products.

Ashkon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Here is a clip of a truck with the exact exhaust setup as me. Kooks headers to there Y pipe to the corsa. Not my truck again lol

yordanmedina82

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Here is a clip of a truck with the exact exhaust setup as me. Kooks headers to there Y pipe to the corsa. Not my truck again lol
Damn thats loud as heck, idk if I would want that on a long trip lol.

Ashkon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It’s actually quiet idling. And doing 75 it’s almost as quiet as stock but you when you lay into it, it’s loud lol.

yordanmedina82

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It’s actually quiet idling. And doing 75 it’s almost as quiet as stock but you when you lay into it, it’s loud lol.
Well thats good, i imagine is loud as heck with them headers at WOT.

magician

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Had it on mine for about 2 years until the neighbors got pissy about the 5am cold starts. It quiets down quick but it’s loud at first. I used to scare the crap out of the smokers every afternoon remote starting it 10ft away. I’m running hot mufflex 24 now and I like it a bit better. I have a clip of somewhere and I’ll load it when I find it.

Ram-in-PA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Had it on mine for about 2 years until the neighbors got pissy about the 5am cold starts. It quiets down quick but it’s loud at first. I used to scare the crap out of the smokers every afternoon remote starting it 10ft away. I’m running hot mufflex 24 now and I like it a bit better. I have a clip of somewhere and I’ll load it when I find it.

Same here, my neighbors use my truck starting in the morning as their Alarm Clock :)

The Corsa does sound a bit loud on cold starts, but once it warms a bit it quiets down to near stock. No drone at any speed on mine and at highway speed is as quiet as stock. I suspect there has been some performance improvement but have never seen any actual dyno numbers to prove this true. My fuel mileage actually got a bit better with the Corsa, have about 60K on mine now and the Corsa pipes, muffler & hardware all look as clean as new 5 yrs ago when I installed it. Also saved a good amount of weight as the Corsa is a feather weight compared to the OE sport exhaust I had.

Only down side is/was the cost. But there are options from vendors here that can help with that. Corsa direct also gives some real nice Military discounts if you qualify!

Ingue86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Here's my old truck. Corsa dB cat-back, stock everything else. A little loud on startup, but no drone. Almost couldn't hear it in the cabin at low throttle positions, highway included.

Gamedog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
392 c.i.
I had a Corsa db on my 2016 1500 and absolutely loved it. Here's how I'd rank it:

Loudness @ cold start: 6/10
Loudness @ idle after warm up: 4/10
Loudness @ part throttle: 6/10
Loudness @ full throttle: 8/10
Loudness @ cruising: 5/10
Loudness @ cruising w/ MDS: 4/10 (didn't sound weird either like other systems I've heard)
Drone: NONE

Was the perfect truck exhaust IMO. Not loud enough to be a pain in the ass during daily driving, but loud enough to be noticed when on an onramp or trying to merge / accelerate.

Really wish they offered one for the 5th Gen 2500's - would buy in a heartbeat!