CRUISE CONTROL PROBS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JamesonBocephus

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2003 4 door Ram 1500 with 134k miles. I've read a few threads on a few diff forums. My cruise control quit working. There's no fuse or relay or circuit breaker for the cruise that I can find. I read 1 thread that said to check my tail lights/brake lights/blinkers. If 1 is out, it could cause my CC to not work. They all work. I'm at a loss. Help!!!

Daw14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Any codes showing ? They can prevent cruise from working .

Dean2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500
Engine
I have a 2003 4 door Ram 1500 with 134k miles. I've read a few threads on a few diff forums. My cruise control quit working. There's no fuse or relay or circuit breaker for the cruise that I can find. I read 1 thread that said to check my tail lights/brake lights/blinkers. If 1 is out, it could cause my CC to not work. They all work. I'm at a loss. Help!!!
You are going to have to provide a whole lot better info before any of us is going to be of any real help. When you activate the cruise, does the little green light come on, does it show cruise on the display. If the light does not come on, then you are not getting power to the cruise button or that button is Fershimmeled. If it lights, will it not accept a speed input. Was it working normally before. Have you done anything at all to the truck between working and not. Once you get us those answers we can move to next step.

Last edited: