Cruise Control set in KPH instead of MPH?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6

Cruise Control set in KPH instead of MPH?​

2015 RAM 1500
Speed is in MPH confirmed by my GPS !
I just had a front differential installed and Just tried Cruise Control and it reads in metric ! :O
I assume it got reset when they did repairs ?
I have gone through the manual with no luck so I must be looking in the wrong place lol
Any help would be great and if you know the page in the manual and how it is worded would also be great!

Thanks
Hey I'm old thats my excuse

OP
OP
Rado

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Left side of steering wheel, four way toggle switch, center button will change speedo from kph to mph when speedo is displayed on screen.
Thanks but the Speedometer is US it is the Cruise Control that is KPH ! But great info to know in case I go fishing again inn Canada :)

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks but the Speedometer is US it is the Cruise Control that is KPH ! But great info to know in case I go fishing again inn Canada :)
See my post # 12114 in Senior Citizen thread.

OP
OP
Rado

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Left side of steering wheel, four way toggle switch, center button will change speedo from kph to mph when speedo is displayed on screen.
That is where the change is made :) I did not scroll down enough and was looking for Cruise Control, BUT it was in the Speedometer section ! All set Thanks

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I have the same problem on my 2019 Ram. Your instructions won't work. How do I fix it.
Check in "settings" on the radio screen,if the above directions aren't working for you , maybe somebody toggled it to the metric settings

magaskill

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l
I have checked this and it is NOT set to metric and the actual speed is in MPH but the cruise registers metric speed. weird!

OP
OP
Rado

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
When I had that issue Randy posted this

[ATTACH=full]540251[/ATTACH]

Randy Grant

Left side of steering wheel, four way toggle switch, center button will change speedo from kph to mph when speedo is displayed on screen.​

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have checked this and it is NOT set to metric and the actual speed is in MPH but the cruise registers metric speed. weird!

That's exactly how I have mine configured because in Canada and we use Metric. I have the Uconnect 'settings/display/US or Imperial' so that my engine temperatures and pressures are displayed in imperial. This leaves my digital speedo and cc in kph

The buttons on the steering wheel will allow you to switch between metric and imperial for the digital speedo and the cc display.

Use the up/down select buttons to show the digital speedo on the EVIC and it will show a display on the lower right below the speed indicator, informing you of which button to select mph.

Last edited: