Def clueless

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Capt Derek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 HO Diesel
Need some help, in the future after warranty is up, my truck is in need of a weight loss, and the need to no longer have to fill the blue spout next to the diesel tank fill, what parts or kit do I need and where can I get help with buying the stuff I need now, and reducing the weight at a later date? Tuner brands.... Etc.

Riccochet

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 2500 Laramie Longhorn
Engine
Delete kits and the tuning to accomplish them are illegal. Move to certain parts of Canada where it is not illegal. That's the best advise I can give you.

Fake-Account27

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
Question for those that have done a delete. When you go to your emissions inspection wouldn't they catch this, or do you live in places that do not do emission inspections.

Riccochet

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 2500 Laramie Longhorn
Engine
Question for those that have done a delete. When you go to your emissions inspection wouldn't they catch this, or do you live in places that do not do emission inspections.

A lot of states don't do emissions inspections on diesels. But, they've been failing people for missing DEF, DFP and EGR during the visual safety inspections.

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins

If your state has an inspection you will fail.... Not every state, county, or city does inspections though.