Detailing vs Mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SoCal Bomber

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Which is more addicting, in the past 2 months I've spent over $500 on Chemical Guys and still dont have enough. Ugh, now I NEED a TorqX buffer! I had good intentions on getting a Vararam intake and Pedal Commander but im addicted to cleaning my truck even more so now.

Almost like Chemical Guys and Adam's put a drug of some sort in their products other than gloss enhancers!

Kinetic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I don't use any Chemical Guys or Adam's products, but it's definitely addictive. There's something about seeing a clean and shiny car/truck that just makes you smile, and seeing them dirty you don't even want to drive them.

To me, maintaining the paint and interior is more important, you can always add engine parts but if you let your paint condition slip it's harder to bring it back.

JohnnyMac

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500 Laramie
Engine
3.0 EcoBurner
Yah, but like a wise old used car salesman once told me.... When you're flyin down the road at 90 mph, nobody's gonna see those scratches.

Kinetic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yah, but like a wise old used car salesman once told me.... When you're flyin down the road at 90 mph, nobody's gonna see those scratches.

Definitely don't ever listen to a used car salesman's advise haha

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcquinn