Diablo Jammer CAI Tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blstrick55

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anybody else running this tune? I stumbled upon it on my Intune today and imo its by far the best canned tune on there.

I’ve run the 93, 91 and 87 tunes pretty extensively and am glad I found this one. My truck drives a lot better and in my last couple tanks of gas I’ve been getting the best mpg since I put on my 35s. I searched and didn’t see many threads on this tune. You guys that have a diablo and aren’t looking for a custom tune should try it out.

OP
OP
Blstrick55

Blstrick55

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I didn't notice it on my i3 either until recently. I put my truck back to stock for a while and when I went to load a new tune I saw it in the advanced tunes section.

There were a few other options in there I hadnt seen before like a tow tune and a couple others I can't remember.

ripping r

Old&Grumpy
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
I didn't notice it on my i3 either until recently. I put my truck back to stock for a while and when I went to load a new tune I saw it in the advanced tunes section.

There were a few other options in there I hadnt seen before like a tow tune and a couple others I can't remember.
Ill try updating mine and if it shows up.