Diablo sport worth getting ? Also trinity or I2 tuner which one better ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sarvj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Is Diablo sport worth getting for ram 1500 I have a muffler and intake and throttle body

Also which one better the trinity or the I2? Thanks

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Yes, it's worth it. I've tuned two of my HEMI powered vehicles with the DS programmers and the improvements were well worth the money, IMHO.

The Trinity and I2 hold the same tunes. The only difference between the two, with the exception of the Trinity's higher price, is that you can mount the Trinity in the vehicle and configure a real time gauge display. The I2 does not have this feature.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
The i2 also gives you the ability to tune more than 1 vehicle with the same tuner by purchasing additional licenses from Diablo. Both units accept custom tuning, and power gains are the same between the 2.

jag1886

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Demi 5.7 S&B CAI, flowmaster merge collector, Gibson cat back, oil catch can, 87
Diablo tuners work great. I'm old and had never owned a vehicle that even had a computer till I bought my Ram, can't believe the difference they make.

OP
OP
S

sarvj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes, it's worth it. I've tuned two of my HEMI powered vehicles with the DS programmers and the improvements were well worth the money, IMHO.

The Trinity and I2 hold the same tunes. The only difference between the two, with the exception of the Trinity's higher price, is that you can mount the Trinity in the vehicle and configure a real time gauge display. The I2 does not have this feature.

What do you recommend I should get because I still don't no which one to get I can get the I2 for 300$ and trinity for 500$ thanks

OP
OP
S

sarvj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The i2 also gives you the ability to tune more than 1 vehicle with the same tuner by purchasing additional licenses from Diablo. Both units accept custom tuning, and power gains are the same between the 2.

What do you recommend to get the trinity or I2 also I can get I2 for 300$ and trinity for 500$ thanks

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
What do you recommend to get the trinity or I2 also I can get I2 for 300$ and trinity for 500$ thanks

Are you looking at new or used tuners? The canned Diablo tunes for these trucks arent all that impressive, so you really want to go with custom tuning instead of the basic Diablo tunes.

We sell the i2 with custom tuning for $459 and the Trinity with custom tuning for $599. These are new units with a warranty and custom tuning.

OP
OP
S

sarvj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Are you looking at new or used tuners? The canned Diablo tunes for these trucks arent all that impressive, so you really want to go with custom tuning instead of the basic Diablo tunes.

We sell the i2 with custom tuning for $459 and the Trinity with custom tuning for $599. These are new units with a warranty and custom tuning.

I've seen your site but the thing is I can't decide getting the intune I2 or the trinity

nickpohlaandp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Trinity = more $ and you can see parameter readouts as you drive

i2 = tuner

Both will have the same exact tunes. It's up to you if you want to look at the Trinity all the time. I don't, so I went with the i2.

If you purchase a used tuner from someone, or one without support after purchase, it's kindof a waste of money. As Hemi450hp said, if you purchase either tuner from him, you will get free custom tunes for life. That right there is worth purchasing.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
What do you recommend I should get because I still don't no which one to get I can get the I2 for 300$ and trinity for 500$ thanks

If you need the gauge display then get the Trinity.

If you don't need the gauge display then get the I2.

Do you need to tune more than one vehicle? If you do, then get the Trinity.

Kytow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It was my understanding that the i2 has the capability to tune more than one vehicle as well. Am I wrong?

You can buy a second license for the I2

Sent from somewhere with confusion.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Culmer