Diff & Transfer Case fluid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RC121

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
Hey all, I'm heading to the store tomorrow to get fluids to do the changes over the weekend.

Got a 2018 used ED with 115K and will be towing my 29' camper this summer. As I do not know the full service history of the truck I'd rather just do it now for my own piece of mind.

I've checked the window sticker for the truck and I have the 3.55 rear but don't see anything about the limited slip. I've also got a printout from the dealership of the vehicle's options report and don't see it on there.

All that to say, I'll be going full synthetic for the fluid changes but are there any particular brands you guys would recommend based on your experience?

Cheers!

OP
OP
R

RC121

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
K will order some up!

In your experience, how much does each diff take?

sirdumpsalot

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Hey all, I'm heading to the store tomorrow to get fluids to do the changes over the weekend.

Got a 2018 used ED with 115K and will be towing my 29' camper this summer. As I do not know the full service history of the truck I'd rather just do it now for my own piece of mind.

I've checked the window sticker for the truck and I have the 3.55 rear but don't see anything about the limited slip. I've also got a printout from the dealership of the vehicle's options report and don't see it on there.

All that to say, I'll be going full synthetic for the fluid changes but are there any particular brands you guys would recommend based on your experience?

Cheers!
how did the fluid change go? It seems like it should be pretty straightforward...