Don't know what this is - rolling around in the glovebox.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

My Cousin Vinny

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hopefully not even a part of the truck at all. Might be lens cover or cap but doesn't match existing ones within the cab from what I can see.

Searched around some threads here, the google doesn't show interior lens covers looking anything like this in Ram trucks.

I'll attach the pic and see if rings a bell with the experienced folks. Dealer had no idea (not a Ram guy) but felt compelled to leave it in the glove-box rolling around when I test drove the truck. Kinda think it was out of whatever the previous owner towed.

Thanks to all and hello to the group, (first timer), I appreciate it. 2015 Bighorn, 5.7 Hemi.

IMG_0437 - Copy.jpg

indept

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Welcome to the forum. :cheers:
A bulb cover was my 1st thought. Maybe a plastic wheel bearing cap for the previous owners trailer???

OP
OP
My Cousin Vinny

My Cousin Vinny

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
That was is it all right - passenger side under the glove-box. Also found a light there I didn't notice before ... :D

Thanks fellas. :cheers: