Driver mirror damage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B-Train

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I just smacked mirrors with another truck and shattered the mirror and turn signal glass on my '21 Big Horn. I need help getting it fixed. I believe the housing for the mirror is okay. It's powered and I can see it moving when I try. I have found a mirror on RockAuto that should work. I still need a piece to cover the turn signal. They only have the right side, that I can find. And I need the left side. My question is, how hard is it to replace the mirror? I'll attach some pics to show what I'm talking about. I'm hoping that I didn't do any damage to the housing and it will simply snap on. But I'm not sure.

The mirror that I was going to get is: https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=10024892&cc=3446813&pt=6484&jsn=957

Can somebody look at the picture of the housing and make sure that there's still enough there to attach a mirror to, please?

Thanks!!

Attachments

• IMG_7180.JPG
    IMG_7180.JPG
    143.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_7181.JPG
    IMG_7181.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_7182.JPG
    IMG_7182.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 9

Dean2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500
Engine
If the housing and drive are fine you can buy JUST the mirror glass from Mopar or get one from a glass shop. Glass shop will also install the glass if you want. WAY cheaper than the whole unit. don't know if the turn signal piece is available separate but a wrecker should be able to provide one. If they have the whole mirror in the right color that may also be a good option.