Driver seat cusion cover, front left

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Racer_X

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi Benny,

Is a factory replacement seat cover available for my truck? The factory leather is cracking and looks like crap. I have a 2017 Sport with the Ignition Orange color matched interior. Leather seats with the comfort weave orange inlays. My VIN is 1C6RR7MTXHS570816

Also, What items do I need to add factory trailer brakes to my truck. It already has the towing package so I think it needs the controller and a harness.

Thanks.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
If the Ram came with the tow package
It should have the trailer brake already
right below the Climate Controls
You should have a panel with the Trailer Brake switch

It may not have all these buttons, some them may be blank on the buttons

2017-ram-1500-night-interior-2.jpg

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
If your Ram do not come with the Tow Package
Then it only came with a Hitch Receiver under the rear bumper
In that case you would have to add the Brake Controller Module & Switch
See below

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Hi Benny,

Is a factory replacement seat cover available for my truck? The factory leather is cracking and looks like crap. I have a 2017 Sport with the Ignition Orange color matched interior. Leather seats with the comfort weave orange inlays. My VIN is 1C6RR7MTXHS570816

Also, What items do I need to add factory trailer brakes to my truck. It already has the towing package so I think it needs the controller and a harness.

Thanks.

Yes they are available to order here https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-front-seat-cushion-cover-driver-side-5mv75cv5ab , Takes about 30 days as they are made to order.

You just need the controller but its on a slight backorder (14 days EST.) which can be ordered here https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem...brake-module-integrated-electronic-82215040ac

Ill shoot you a code,
- Benny