Driveshaft Spacer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nessmith48

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just installed a 6" zone lift in my 2019 1500. The driveshaft spacer they provided is 1" thick. but when i install it the driveshaft has no room to compress anymore. I called them and the said the driveshaft wont ever compress anymore and it will be fine. Clearly it has play for a reason from factory. Does anyone have a rough country kit or a different brand that could measure their driveshaft spacer by chance?

DILLIGAF

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
they are all 1" thick

crazy jerry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
your front differential isnt free floating like a beam axle but its probly still mounted in rubber bushings, as is the transmission and tcase. so youll want the driveshaft slip joint to have a bit of room to compress and extend. those companies making lift kits arent engineers or they wouldnt be making foolish statements

gambeno82

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Just a little advise…. If you start to experience driveline vibration start thinking about adjustable rear control arms!