Help Support Ram Forum by donating:

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drl wiring

Discussion in 'M² Mods' started by JesterTA, Nov 13, 2019.

1. JesterTA

JesterTA Member

Ram Year:
    2014 Ram Express
    Engine:
    5.7 HEMI
    Have a big Horn and installed modifystreet projectors. Had quad lights. Need harness made or wires to go from under fuse box to the red drl wire on the headlight

2. chrisbh17

chrisbh17 Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    Mpgrimm2 is your guy, I don't have the link off hand but he should be in the for sale or vendor section somewhere.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

3. crash68

crash68 Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    3.0 EcoDiesel
    They are individual wires that you plug into the wire connector under the fuse block. I don't remember the pin numbers but if I remember correctly Mike labels each one of the wires, they are also two different size pins for the left and right wires. You should have the wires already under the fuse block being you have a BigHorn, mines is an Outdoorsman which is basically a non-chrome version.
    When you get the connector separated, there is a white part inside the connector that needs to be lifted up(not removed) before you insert the wiring pin.

Click here: M² Mods

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
  4. JesterTA

JesterTA Member

Ram Year:
    2014 Ram Express
    Engine:
    5.7 HEMI
    I can't find it in his vender page.

5. crash68

crash68 Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    3.0 EcoDiesel
    You can pre-check the plug under the fuse block, look for:
    PIN 8 - LEFT DRL LAMP DRIVER
    PIN 23 - RIGHT DRL LAMP DRIVER
    These are the ones for my '15 Outdoorsman, I'm guessing your '16 BigHorn will be the same.
    Just PM @Mpgrimm2 and tell him your looking for the Extended Length DRL pigtails. He made them long enough to be one piece from the plug to the headlights. I think they were like 5' & 10' long, tucking the wiring to be out of harm's way is longer than you think...lol. I actually pulled the passenger side wire mostly through the wire loom that runs under the radiator core support.