Dumped Uconnect

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CaptQ

Reaction score
Transition to the T-Mobile adapter for Uconnect last November and had nothing but inconsistencies and headaches. Today I dump them.

Apparently intermittent issues is to be expected. For almost two weeks the app shows my truck 250 miles off the coast of Africa in the Atlantic. Apparently they can’t help you unless the have your name, phone#, ticket #, email address, vin# and pin#.

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Attachments

• FE0ACFAF-AD8F-4158-B971-9B121AA3B4BC.jpeg
    FE0ACFAF-AD8F-4158-B971-9B121AA3B4BC.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 7

18CrewDually

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 H.O.
I read folks like yourself with the issues and I guess I'm grateful for mine to work. I'm curious, what version app do you have on your phone? It is listed at the bottom of the settings page.
Mines 3.5.2
Screenshot_20220321-164702_Uconnect.jpg

Also what software is on the radio?
I don't use the dongles at all but I believe it is still Sprint.

On occasion I have lost Satellite reception. Maybe it's an antenna issue in your case.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Transition to the T-Mobile adapter for Uconnect last November and had nothing but inconsistencies and headaches. Today I dump them.

Apparently intermittent issues is to be expected. For almost two weeks the app shows my truck 250 miles off the coast of Africa in the Atlantic. Apparently they can’t help you unless the have your name, phone#, ticket #, email address, vin# and pin#.

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Keep it to yourself lest they use your picture to void your warranty...