Ebay LED lo beams installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Pbz

Pbz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I ordered a set for my regular beems, did you put these in your high beams as well? I don't have fogs but if I did based of your post I would have ordered those as well.

Not in high beams as i read they do not fit inside dust cap. however the heat sink in fogs is for the most part exposed so i am flirting with the idea of doing high beams and leaving dust cap off. I'll give the fogs few months see how they hold up first. I will post few more pic of fogs in that thread.

UnsatFC

Active duty NAVY
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I installed my set last night. Install was easy/everything worked. However today when I turned my headlights on the LED's flashed for a second then turned off. That's all they are doing. I checked connections and fuses and everything looks good. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pbz

Pbz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You purchased LEDs or HIDs? If you have a 2016 you may need an additional pair of error chip harnesses. Message the seller see what he recommends. I had to send one of my foglight bulbs back as it flickered occasionally while driving but seller was prompt to help and get me replacement.

UnsatFC

Active duty NAVY
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I purshessed the LED kit for my quad heads lights. I have a 2015 RAM. It's the same kit from the same seller from eBay.

OP
OP
Pbz

Pbz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just loose inside housing