Edge pulsar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

junkyarddogg124

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just purchased the edge pulsar for my 2018 Ram 6.4. Once it was installed the whole truck locked up. Radio is locked and it won’t even turn over. It has 3 codes. Any clues on how to fix it?

stpatty77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just got one for my 5.7 and it put it into limp mode took everything off and now it wont start and has codes too. Transmission, 4wd and throttle pedal

Firebird

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi
Just installed a Pulsar on my 2500, works fantastic!

stpatty77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Disconnect your battery for a while. See if everything resets.
i took it out truck wouldnt start then finally did been driving back and forth to work and the battery light comes on now and yesterday and today the whole truck shut off real quick and restarted while i was driving.

Eric Zimmerman

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
i took it out truck wouldnt start then finally did been driving back and forth to work and the battery light comes on now and yesterday and today the whole truck shut off real quick and restarted while i was driving.
Same thing happened to me. 2017 6.4l hemi. Installed per instructions, now truck is frozen; won't start. I have a CTS3 installed already and it won't power on.
Disconnect your battery for a while. See if everything resets.
Same thing happened to me. 2017 6.4l hemi. Installed per instructions, now truck is frozen; won't start. I have a CTS3 installed already, and it won't power on. Going to try the battery reset above, then uninstall. I hope I have better luck with their support folks than I have read about on here.

blackbetty14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 VVT/Etorque
Dang that sucks, hopefully you all get this figured out. It’s the horror stories like these that keep me from pulling the trigger and the cost.