Edge Pulsar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireman48

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 New body style
Engine
5.7. HEMI
I have an Edge Pulsar for the 19-21 new Ram 1500 with the Hemi. My truck doesn't like it and I have been thru 3 of them. Makes the truck run great but for whatever reason, it will eventually Xmas tree my dash and throw codes. Delete the code and it works great for a week a month a year. Issue is when I shift on the fly it will eventually throw a code.Unit has been fully tested by Edge. Edge will swap it for the new EVOHT2 which includes programming your ECM or an ECM swap. Your choice. If a buyer wants the EVO, they pay me, I'll send the Pulsar for the swap which will take a week then I will ship it to you in the U.S. only. I have this option available so I'm making it available to you.
For reference my Ebay id is Crashfirepm53 so you can see my feedback. This item is not listed there.
Thanks

Attachments

• 16467862030888584701966704038504.jpg
    16467862030888584701966704038504.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 10
OP
OP
Fireman48

Fireman48

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 New body style
Engine
5.7. HEMI
32453 is the current part number. I don't know if a year or so it was different. $375 shipped in the U.S. I've had 3 of these. The first one was bad from go. I sent it back, it tested bad and they sent me another one tested and updated. It worked great but eventually when I tried to change modes, the dash lights up throws an electronic throttle code. Delete the code and it may go a week or a few months and it would do it again. I sentvit back, they tested it and said it was fine but they sent me another replacement anyways which is the current one. It was tested and updated prior to shipping. This one worked great as well but it was about 4 months when it threw a check engine light. Same code, deleted it then it did it again in a week.
Edge says that it is something in the software of my truck that is causing it and others have had the same issue. My brother has it on his for 3 years no problems. I really like it and I was gonna try it out again tomorrow one last time. The instructions show putting the ground wire in a different spot than the install video so I was gonna try that. I don't want to sell it, but if it dont work on my truck then it does me no good. They won't send me another one because they know the last two tested fine. They will send me the new EVO HT2 so I can try that but that requires a ecm unlock which they do for free. I don't care about the power. I only need it for the tire size adjustment.

OP
OP
Fireman48

Fireman48

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 New body style
Engine
5.7. HEMI
Mod delete please. Edge is sending me a brand new Edge Pulsar. I will list it for sale once I receive it.

Status
Not open for further replies.