Diabosport Pulsar XT for 23-24 ram 1500 anyone run it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackbetty14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 VVT/Etorque
Apparently the edge pulsar doesn't work on the 23-24 ram 1500 with Etorque. They have a new version called the diablosport pulsar XT which is not an inline/piggyback to the PCM but something that communicates through the canbus and splits the gas pedal. It doesn't affect the tune so no "power" to be gained but adjust pedal sensitivity and can bypass MDS, stop/start etc. Comes in at a lower price of $439 vs the $650+ for the piggyback model. Wondering if its worth it to bypass the MDS and Stop/start and play with Eco, stock and performance throttle sensitivities. Down the road I will likely put bigger tires so adjusting tire size would eventually be used. Can also be a code reader/clearer and check emissions system for whats working or not. This seems like a nice safe upgrade vs the piggyback. I would never run a performance tune in my truck but would be interested to see if the eco helps with MPG and some of the low performance throttle settings. I put alot of miles (250+) a week on my truck so some savings could be worth the cost of the unit over the next few years.

# 32456

OP
OP
blackbetty14

blackbetty14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 VVT/Etorque
OVERVIEW

Pulsar XT is an all-new take on drivability and calibration for your 3.6L and 5.7L Ram 1500. Unlike any other device on the market, Pulsar XT is an innovative inline module engineered to keep your factory PCM untouched, with no PCM swap or unlock required. This is the most advanced and easiest way to disable your V8's MDS system to eliminate 4-cylinder mode and keep that Hemi running on all 8, all the time. The built in throttle pedal sensitivity control also helps you fine tune your pedal feel to eliminate throttle lag and make your Hemi drive like you want it too. Enjoy Pulsar XT's shift-on-the-fly pedal programming, with 7 levels changeable through your factory steering wheel controls. The smartphone app allows you to adjust your speedometer for larger tires, transfer case ratio changes and gear ratio changes. Along with adjusting TPMS settings, disabling your Auto Start/Stop, and checking and clearing DTC's. You'll love the way your Ram Hemi reacts with Pulsar XT, with improved throttle response, tire size calibration, and improved drivability running in V8 all the time. You'll wish you would've installed Pulsar XT sooner!*Fits new body style E-Trq and Non E-Trq models**Trucks/Trim Levels equipped with paddle shift not currently supported

Features:​

• Disable Multi-Displacement System to maintain V8 all the time in 5.7L (MDS)
  • User adjustable throttle pedal settings adjustable on-the-fly through steering wheel controls
  • Improves throttle response and drivability
  • User adjustable throttle booster settings (7 Pre-Set Levels plus Factory)
  • Smartphone App control for Android and IOS
  • Calibrate for tire sizes 28-40"
  • Gear ratio adjust for 2.73-5.38
  • Adjust TPMS warning threshold (26-99psi)
  • Disable Engine Auto Start/Stop
  • Read and clear DTC's
  • Smartphone App control for Android and IOS
  • Remember previous Tow/Haul setting on startup
  • Enable/Disable Traction Control Kill
  • Check Emissions Readiness Monitors
  • Enable/Disable Fog Beams with High Beams
  • *Device does not increase power, ECM is left untouched, so it can be easily removed for dealer service.
  • *Paddle Shift applications not currently supported

OP
OP
blackbetty14

blackbetty14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 VVT/Etorque
hmmm no one?