Eibach Pro Lift Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Panamaximus

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just installed an Eibach Pro Lift kit and a set of Zone UCAs on my 2014 Ram 4x4 and wanted to pass on some info and tips. I was running Bilstien 5100s on the front and rear with the front set at 2.1. The apex of the front fender wells were sitting at 38 9/16" and the rear at 39". After installing the Eibach kit with the front struts set at 2.25 and allowing everything to settle the front fender well is 39 7/8" and the rear is at 40". I'm hoping the front will settle a little more.

If you are looking to go with this kit and plan to do it yourself and renting spring compressors you will need 2 sets. A single set of spring compressors will not compress the Eibach springs. I initially rented the PowerBuilt Strut Coil Compressor and it worked great for the stock springs but when I tried it on the Eibachs... I bent the main shaft and the arms that compress the coils which caused the spring to launch and put a 3" hole in the ceiling of my garage.

View attachment 200250

I then got a set of spring compressors and realized that wasn't going to work either. Use 2 sets of outer type spring compresses for the Eibach Springs.

Also, be ready to get an alignment. My wheels were severely toed in.

Here are the before and after pics. The front settled 1/2" after the pictures were taken.View attachment 200251 View attachment 200252 View attachment 200253 View attachment 200254

When I compressed the front Eibach springs for the 2nd ring on the shock, I couldn’t believe how much I had to compress. The springs are really pushed down. Even with four hf compressors on two got a little bend.

ErickTAR21

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just installed the Eibach Kit, Springs and Struts on the front and rear and my Measurements are 39" up front and 40" on the back. Measurements were taken at the apex of the fender flares. I do have fender flares so they take up about an 1/8 of an inch off the measurement. I have a 2017 Laramie CrewCab 4x4 with the 6.4 bed so my curve weight is on the higher side for this truck.

So far the ride is stiffer than stock but it bounces less on harsh/big bumps and you feel small imperfections on the road more.

Oh, I used the second from the bottom perch on the eibach strut up front.

To give myself more than one inch of rake I might put a small spacer on the rear. I took a yard of wet garden soil home and it def pointed me nose up, I didnt measure the heights. Wish I had though.

CV Axles.jpg Front No Air Damn.jpg Side Wheel Level.jpg

Side Eye Level.jpg

Last edited:

Hammer22801

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Which clip are your front shocks set at?
The lowest notch. I didn’t want to put a strain on any components or my joints by going with the next to last notch. My angles are perfect right now

VanCitySteve

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just installed the Eibach Kit, Springs and Struts on the front and rear and my Measurements are 39" up front and 40" on the back. Measurements were taken at the apex of the fender flares. I do have fender flares so they take up about an 1/8 of an inch off the measurement. I have a 2017 Laramie CrewCab 4x4 with the 6.4 bed so my curve weight is on the higher side for this truck.

So far the ride is stiffer than stock but it bounces less on harsh/big bumps and you feel small imperfections on the road more.

Oh, I used the second from the bottom perch on the eibach strut up front.

To give myself more than one inch of rake I might put a small spacer on the rear. I took a yard of wet garden soil home and it def pointed me nose up, I didnt measure the heights. Wish I had though.

View attachment 224450 View attachment 224451 View attachment 224452

View attachment 224453

looks great! Did you replace the control arms as well? Im leaning towards the eibach kit

Staubie11

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi everyone. I really appreciate all the comments on this topic. They convinced me to purchase this kit too. I am actually in the middle of installing it tonight and ran into a question. I've disassembled the stock strut and found the bump stop on the shaft. Am I supposed to reuse this too? I suspect yes, but the directions leave you unsure.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Hi everyone. I really appreciate all the comments on this topic. They convinced me to purchase this kit too. I am actually in the middle of installing it tonight and ran into a question. I've disassembled the stock strut and found the bump stop on the shaft. Am I supposed to reuse this too? I suspect yes, but the directions leave you unsure.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Yes throw the bump stop on the shaft

Staubie11

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thank you! Well, I was going to set my ring at the 3.5" setting and see how it rides, but I can't get the springs compressed far enough to do it. I think you need a shop with a wall mount or bench mount compressor to get there....safely any way.

I'll have to live with the lowest setting. Thanks again!

SERGE PICARD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just got my kit, hoping to install them in the next few weeks. Which ring on the Eibach front shock is 2.25?

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Springs also

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
Ok so you will set it at the lowest clip. The front springs are good for about 2”. If you want a little more then go up 1 and should be around 2.5-3” I’m on the middle clip and am sitting at 3” of lift. Eibach front springs and bilstein 5100 struts.

0D08CADE-A6F4-4F8F-B071-1DD45673294A.jpeg

chris52010trx4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I used a 2” length grade 8 bolt but the 1-1/2” length should work fine.
Did you find they stiffened up the front end abit more? I did the eibach set up and love it but have been thinking of doing the Maxx suspension ones or these

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

chris52010trx4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Did you find they stiffened up the front end abit more? I did the eibach set up and love it but have been thinking of doing the Maxx suspension ones or these

Also am I going to need to tack weld it like I believe you stated prior?