Electrical Gremlin is here.. help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canada

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 360
Had no brake lights, turns, or hazards at all. Turned out it was my aftermarket tails. ( far right ones )

Put back in my stock ones, changed the fuses that was blown and changed multi function switch, those work fine again except four ways ( hazards )

Hazard lights DO NOT work, but turns, brakes, running lights, reverse lights ALL work.

Checked fuses ( nothing is blown )
Checked relays ( nothing is blown )
Checked flashers ( swapped them both around and tried , still works.

Changed the multi function switch to see if that was it, still doesn't work.

When I have the four way button pushed all the way down, everything works ( minus the four ways ).
When it's up all the way, nothing works except my running lights.

Any ideas?

I am gonna check the hazard relay under the hood tomorrow to see if it has power going to it, and that could be the solution.

DodgeTx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins, 5.2l v8
I recently purchased a 2001 cummins wrecker with this issue and a few other. Change the relay in the driver dash fuse box it fixed everything for me once I had the wiring corrected for the lights.

My engine bay fuse box is also loose, so try messing with your flasher 30 amp in there