engine problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

riley1234

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
slt 4.7l
I have a 2011 ram 1500 SLT 4.7l v8 flex and I have been having some hesitation issues, like when I accelerate threw first gear it like jumps until I get it up to 200 rpms then it runs normal i have already replaced the pcv valve in it and that didn't solve the problem. Also all 4 of my o2 sensors r giving me a code and I have already changed the 4 of them and the code will not go away after clearing it and driving it for a while some people have told me it can be a electrical problem and others have told me the pcm module could be bad and I have checked the wiring for burned or frayed wires and can not figure it out any help would be appreciated

BossHogg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I have been having some hesitation issues, like when I accelerate threw first gear it like jumps until I get it up to 200 rpms then it runs normal all, 4 of my o2 sensors r giving me a code and I have already changed the 4 of them and the code will not go away after clearing

200 RPMs?

When sensors start to fail, and multiple sensors like in your case, and with "all of a sudden" hesitation issues particularly at low engine RPMs, take a look at your battery voltage. The ignition circuit requires several amps of power at the correct voltage. An alternator doesn't provide much amperage until engine RPMs get up to around 1,200 RPMs.

Your issues could be as simple as a battery on the cliff of failure.

OP
OP
R

riley1234

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
slt 4.7l
I meant 2000 rpms but I have fixed the hesitation issue now I just cant figure out the codes for the o2 sensors?

jws123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I meant 2000 rpms but I have fixed the hesitation issue now I just cant figure out the codes for the o2 sensors?
we also need to know what the codes are.