Engine swap 4.7 to 6.1/6.4/5.7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Thank you Hemilonestar, for this post. My 4.7 just crapped out on me on Monday. I found a 5.9 motor tonight that I was considering, but after reading your comment here, It aint gonna work.
Not practically, no. Just make sure if you're gonna replace it that you get the right one.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
No problem, good catch. YOu know how many times i have had to restart a profile on this site? This is my third RAM since '03 and my fifth time resetting on this website... so I am sure a typo or two might happen..

As far as engine pics, i'll see what i can do when i get back home.
That's cool, but I'm also interested to see if/what was done to your brakes [emoji106]

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

ST-8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No problem, good catch. YOu know how many times i have had to restart a profile on this site? This is my third RAM since '03 and my fifth time resetting on this website... so I am sure a typo or two might happen..

As far as engine pics, i'll see what i can do when i get back home.

X2 would really like to see some pics as well. Sounds like a sweet swap, but i have seen people get mis informed