Exterior Clearance Light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stylie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I'm looking to replace the orange bulbs in my clearance light with white ones. I'm also wanting to put a back light behind the Ram logo on my grill. And also lights under my running boards that come on when I open the doors. Can these be done easily? And can anyone recommend a good company that I can get em? thumbnail_Image.jpg

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
You cannot replace the bulbs in the new style cab lights, they are integrated LED's. The only thing you can do is swap out the complete light for Recons with the white LED, but they don't have the best reputation so not something I'd do personally.

OP
OP
Stylie

Stylie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
You cannot replace the bulbs in the new style cab lights, they are integrated LED's. The only thing you can do is swap out the complete light for Recons with the white LED, but they don't have the best reputation so not something I'd do personally.

:mad: Thank you for letting me know. And I won't do it either. I don't need to taking any chances of water leaking in on the cab or causing rust on my roof.