Factory LED Tail light replacement option in Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cblsurfer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Hi All,

Yesterday i was unable to avoid a rubber bungee with the S hooks while driving back from work and got some damage on the truck... busted step pad, a few dents, a punctured tire and....busted tail light... first few items are minor... tail light need to be replaced. Called the dealer and was quoted 436$(CAD) for a single. Still looking to see if I can find one on the cheaper side, but looking at the aftermarket options.

Any one in Canada have good recommendations ? I've seen Recon/Spyder/Marimoto, but all the sites I've found are from the states... USD to CAD conversion, shipping and duties will all want me to rethink getting the factory unit...

Thanks!
20190416_160932_HDR.jpg

Buddy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Call Will at Prolightz outside of Ottawa. Whatever US prices are on Morimoto (or any other brand) products, add conversion and thats what he charges. Ships across Canada too. Morimoto has these new XB taillights, I think $450+ for the pair.
Or get on the Morimoto XB taillights thread and buy a stock set from somebody who bought an aftermarket set.

autumnwalker

Reaction score
Try a salvage yard. Could likely get a fine condition OEM light much cheaper than new.