Fair price for the 75A slider/steps?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Airmousam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
pulled these off at 700 miles...am thinking about listing them and wondering what a fair price would be. Thanks for any input....

bfill_rebel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I would imagine you won’t have a hard time selling at all.

I’ve been curious if they would fit a 1500 as I think they would look great on my Rebel. Lol.

Unfortunately we are a ways away from each other.

Good luck with sale. Also enjoy your PW!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I would imagine you won’t have a hard time selling at all.

I’ve been curious if they would fit a 1500 as I think they would look great on my Rebel. Lol.

Unfortunately we are a ways away from each other.

Good luck with sale. Also enjoy your PW!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They bolt to the body...so as long as you have a 4th gen rebel and a quad cab, i am sure they would fit just fine.

56PW17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
pulled these off at 700 miles...am thinking about listing them and wondering what a fair price would be. Thanks for any input....
Where are you located?

Robert fletcher

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I think they feel fine for getting in and out. My concern being from Minnesota and sitting so close to the body, is are they going to make my truck rust faster? Remember minnesota still uses salt..

OP
OP
Airmousam

Airmousam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I would not worry about that, keep her washed after storms...they look badness imo, but wife takes the truck too and she's 5' 2, and was having none of it...lol

DinoRzrRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You can't get these anywhere right now you got a $1000 bucks all day brand new $1200 FCA has NONE and may not for some time so unless they are costing you money do not give them awayIMG_4147.jpg

OP
OP
Airmousam

Airmousam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Appreciate the input guys....Anyone know what year 2500/1500 these will fit? I plan to list on craigs for $700....Thanks again!

JamesgPW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4

Are these actual frame mounted rock sliders or just body mounted side steps?

JamesgPW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Appreciate the input guys....Anyone know what year 2500/1500 these will fit? I plan to list on craigs for $700....Thanks again!

Just a heads up, if these are legit rock sliders, after market versions sell for ~$1200.

if they are body mounted side steps with no actual weight capacity, just haul them to to the landfill if you cant fit them in your trash can.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just a heads up, if these are legit rock sliders, after market versions sell for ~$1200.

if they are body mounted side steps with no actual weight capacity, just haul them to to the landfill if you cant fit them in your trash can.

They come on a 75A wagon. They are much more robust than a normal side step, however they mount to the body not the frame.

JamesgPW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
They come on a 75A wagon. They are much more robust than a normal side step, however they mount to the body not the frame.

If they mount to the body, they have absolutely no function as a rock slider off road. They may provide some protection clearing certain soft high center situations. If they truly are solid like a rock slider this could cause serious damage to the truck if they actually take an impact from a rock with the weight of the truck behind it. Best case scenario the mounts to the body give, worst case scenario the mounts hold and crumple the body upward.

These are street application side steps with some soft slider capability. I think Nfab makes something similar to get an idea of value but they also try to jack the price up by making you think you are buying a rock slider.

If they really do have a robust and solid .188 DOM steel design, I would take them to a fab shop, chop the body mounts and re-design them to frame mount if you are planning to replace them with actual rock sliders.

Doccase

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
think of selling my rock slider off my 75th Ann power wagon $500

56PW17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If they mount to the body, they have absolutely no function as a rock slider off road. They may provide some protection clearing certain soft high center situations. If they truly are solid like a rock slider this could cause serious damage to the truck if they actually take an impact from a rock with the weight of the truck behind it. Best case scenario the mounts to the body give, worst case scenario the mounts hold and crumple the body upward.

These are street application side steps with some soft slider capability. I think Nfab makes something similar to get an idea of value but they also try to jack the price up by making you think you are buying a rock slider.

If they really do have a robust and solid .188 DOM steel design, I would take them to a fab shop, chop the body mounts and re-design them to frame mount if you are planning to replace them with actual rock sliders.
There is a power wagon on YouTube I remember seeing with body mounted sliders that take one hell of a beating mounted to the pinch weld. Both have their applications.