Fathers Day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
So what are y’all planning to do for Father’s Day?
Hopefully it’s something fun and taking a break from working on your Ram

I love my truck!
Blue Mule 18 Ram 4x4 C/C
Tradesman Power Wagon

kempo780

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Currently I am only a parent to a fur baby...who was at the vet today and just cost me $600 clams....so I will be crying myself to sleep this fathers day.

Sent using Tapatalk

OP
OP
McBroom

McBroom

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Currently I am only a parent to a fur baby...who was at the vet today and just cost me $600 clams....so I will be crying myself to sleep this fathers day.

Sent using Tapatalk

Well that sucks.
Hope it gets to feeling better.

I love my truck!
Blue Mule 18 Ram 4x4 C/C
Tradesman Power Wagon

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
i told my kids not to buy me anything for fathers day this year. always seems like i come up with an idea that is too expensive, or i want to do it now. but i always enjoy breaking bread with my kids. and my son's bday is the day after so it's nice cause the kids and their mom and i do a combination dinner together. i was talking to my daughter about brazilian restaurants in calgary and i've never been, but i'm a big meat lover. So that's the plan. skewers and skewers of meat and such!

Welcome to Bolero, Calgary’s Brazilian-style steakhouse. Enjoy the Churrasco experience with 16 skewers slow-roasted on our rodizio brought to your table side. Some of our finest selections include Alberta beef, chicken, pork ****, lamb, linguica, baby back ribs, and our popular, mouth-watering glazed pineapple.

How Does it Work?

Step 1 – Sit down, relax, and enjoy a drink while we explain the Bolero dining experience
Step 2 – Visit our gourmet fresco and sides bar. Enjoy items including fresh cut vegetables, imported cheeses, cured meats and Brazilian side dishes
Step 3 – Turn your cue to green side up, signaling the gaucho chefs to begin table side service
Step 4 – Enjoy 13 slow-roasted skewers at your own pace
Step 5 – You can slow down the pace any time by turning the cue red side up

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi

Sent using Tapatalk

hope the fur baby gets better soon. i don't have a partner and i'm 57 and have had my shot 3 times so I figure if I need a cuddle, I would be best off with a puppy!

MikeG71

U.S. ARMY '02 - '12
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
06 Mega 2500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hopefully I'll be getting a rear Amp step for the truck. Depending on the temp I'm contemplating take the fam to the race track in Yakima.

OP
OP
McBroom

McBroom

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
i told my kids not to buy me anything for fathers day this year. always seems like i come up with an idea that is too expensive, or i want to do it now. but i always enjoy breaking bread with my kids. and my son's bday is the day after so it's nice cause the kids and their mom and i do a combination dinner together. i was talking to my daughter about brazilian restaurants in calgary and i've never been, but i'm a big meat lover. So that's the plan. skewers and skewers of meat and such!

Welcome to Bolero, Calgary’s Brazilian-style steakhouse. Enjoy the Churrasco experience with 16 skewers slow-roasted on our rodizio brought to your table side. Some of our finest selections include Alberta beef, chicken, pork ****, lamb, linguica, baby back ribs, and our popular, mouth-watering glazed pineapple.

How Does it Work?

Step 1 – Sit down, relax, and enjoy a drink while we explain the Bolero dining experience
Step 2 – Visit our gourmet fresco and sides bar. Enjoy items including fresh cut vegetables, imported cheeses, cured meats and Brazilian side dishes
Step 3 – Turn your cue to green side up, signaling the gaucho chefs to begin table side service

We all need pictures of the restaurant and the meal.
I’ve never had Brazilian food. So this would be a treat for everyone.
I smoke a lot of meats and veggies so as my motto says...
I fear no food!!

I love my truck!
Blue Mule 18 Ram 4x4 C/C
Tradesman Power Wagon

OP
OP
McBroom

McBroom

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Hopefully I'll be getting a rear Amp step for the truck. Depending on the temp I'm contemplating take the fam to the race track in Yakima.

Dirt track?

I love my truck!
Blue Mule 18 Ram 4x4 C/C
Tradesman Power Wagon

Zachary Williams

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Laramie Sport 5.7 hemi 4wd

Sent using Tapatalk

well hopefully your little friend is goin to be ok! good luck

Zachary Williams

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Laramie Sport 5.7 hemi 4wd
i told my kids not to buy me anything for fathers day this year. always seems like i come up with an idea that is too expensive, or i want to do it now. but i always enjoy breaking bread with my kids. and my son's bday is the day after so it's nice cause the kids and their mom and i do
a combination dinner together. i was talking to my daughter about brazilian restaurants in calgary and i've never been, but i'm a big meat lover. So that's the plan. skewers and skewers of meat and such!

How Does it Work?

sounds like a great way to spend time with the Fam!!! may each of your days become better than the last!!!
Zac

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
We all need pictures of the restaurant and the meal.
I’ve never had Brazilian food. So this would be a treat for everyone.
I smoke a lot of meats and veggies so as my motto says...
I fear no food!!

I love my truck!
Blue Mule 18 Ram 4x4 C/C
Tradesman Power Wagon

being from tx, you gotta love bbq right? I will indeed take some pics on Sunday and post them. I never have had Brazilian either. But I have spent time in Dallas and Houston and had some amazing bbq. Calgary is about 1.1 million and I think there are about 3 or 4 pure BBQ restaurants, I believe. I'm like a heatseeking missile when it comes to brisket!

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The 16th is my sons birthday so that has always won out over Father’s Day, that said we usually cook or go out to eat. I work 68hrs/wk so not much time for anything else right now.

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
The 16th is my sons birthday so that has always won out over Father’s Day, that said we usually cook or go out to eat. I work 68hrs/wk so not much time for anything else right now.

did you see on my post where i said my son's is on the 17th? lol. same deal here. but i'm ok with that. usually i'd give my kids mom money towards sons birthday but i've already bought him a set of tires for his accord to help him out in addition to his bday present. And my daughter is trying to save money for a trip so i said to her, don't buy me a bday present (usually it's dinner and a gift). i said you pay for my dinner and my share of the bill for my son's dinner and I'll be happy. worked for her, works for me!

Funny thing is at the time I couldn't think of anything i wanted/needed for my birthday. Now its like...hmmmmm...want some new lugnuts. hmmmm...floormats....hmmmm...oil catch can...hmmmm...dee zee tailgate assist. lol. i usually buy most stuff for myself. I think my wants are too expensive to put on my kids:)

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I am waiting to see how the weather turns out. There is a cars and coffee event that morning about 45 minutes away. I would like to take my 2 older sons to that in the Mustang as its a really nice ride up that way too. Have to go over a mountain road that has lots of turns and a great view. then go back to our home and just hang out with my family and eat lol. My father and father in law are also coming by.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY and a THANK YOU to all of those Fathers out there that serve and cant spend the day with their children.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcquinn