Favorite Option On My Truck - I Ordered My Truck So I Did This On Purpose

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John KIOhio

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have the power convex mirrors. They are absolutely fantastic because I flip my mirrors often. And also the goose neck and 5th wheel prep.

farmallboy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
I have the power convex mirrors. They are absolutely fantastic because I flip my mirrors often. And also the goose neck and 5th wheel prep.

I bought mine with that prep kit cause of my equipment trailer. It's a beautiful thing after dealing with a bw setup.

I made the decision that due to towing 1-5x a month to leave my mirrors up. Tired of adjusting them that much and the physical change for "blind spot". I haven't seen in person the power convex. Glad you like what you got!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
John KIOhio

John KIOhio

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I bought mine with that prep kit cause of my equipment trailer. It's a beautiful thing after dealing with a bw setup.

I made the decision that due to towing 1-5x a month to leave my mirrors up. Tired of adjusting them that much and the physical change for "blind spot". I haven't seen in person the power convex. Glad you like what you got!

I agree. The B&W flip over i had on several teucks was good but haveng to cut the bed and notch the under rail of the bed instead of pulling bed caused unnecessary rust. The convex mirrors adjust slow but it is very nice.

farmallboy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
Just noticed your username. You from Ohio then? I'm just north east of Columbus.