FCA auto appearance care plus

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

William Hastings

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I apologize if this was already discussed, i couldnt find any info. I purchased the appearance care warranty along with my max care extended warranty. Has anyone had dents/dings repaired under this warranty? Was it a PIA to get the dealer to do the work. Just wondering what the process is like. A couple dings already with 1k miles. Thanks for any info

FXCLM5

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie CC
Engine
ED 3.0 V6
dang, i park like 1/4 mile away from everyone just so I dont have to deal with door dings

OP
OP
William Hastings

William Hastings

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I do too, i park in a normal spot, not halfway between 2 so i dont **** anyone off, still i think people see a nice car/truck parked far away from everyone and park next to it just to be a tool. I believe one came from the company i used to do the spray in bedliner, cant prove it.

icetraxx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I wish I would have known about that one. I have the wheel and tire warranty and it paid for itself when I had 2 tires with 16k miles on them get several bolts in them such that they could not repair them. They covered 2 tires and a tow.

I had 2 dings taken out that cost me out of pocket $150. I watched the guy do it. It is definitely a experience skill and I cannot tell they were ever there.