Fender Flares on Hemi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScLeCo

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Supercharged 426
I have a set of white(painted by dealership) fender flares for 2017 Ram 1500 crew cab made by Bushwacker. They were installed and immediately removed within the hour because I did not like the black rubber gasket that is between the flare and truck fender. The flares have been wrapped up and setting in a closet for 3 years. I live in the Houston area and yes they are free. The design is OE.
Sold!

Salty Ram

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Accidental double-post as internet was lagging.

Last edited:

Salty Ram

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The wheels look like the Fuel Assault and had planned on going with those initially, but opted for the TIS 544s. The fit looks nice - IMO.

BJSwizzle

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Sport
Engine
5.7L
I have a set of bushwackers on, I had to remove the chrome badges, but later acquired a set of Blacked out ones, then moved back a bit from the original spot

1864C364-72F9-4714-AF23-0CCFC733F12E.jpeg

Basil

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey sorry it took so long to reply to your post. Had a rude dude on here to post negative comments about my rig for no reason. I like so who cares and had decided this wasn’t the place for me. But here’s the info you asked for. The bumper is by Hammerhead, but there is a issue with that bumper and the Bushwhacker finder flares not enough clearance for the flares to be installed under the rap around guards from the bumpers push bar. Lucky my installer had ties to hammerhead and as a trial to see if they could do some type of collaboration with bushwhacker, Hammerhead fabed me another bummer with extra clearance for the bushwhacker flares at no extra cost to me. During the install a Hammerhead Rep. was on site and informed me it was a one of a kind because bushwhacker didn’t want to talk. That was a shame because they look goo together. You are right the wheels are Fuel Assaults 20x12 with a -43 offset, now with Cooper Discover stt pro 35 x 13.5.
4” BDS lift for air ride suspensions. Good luck on your mods on your rig. It already looks damn good!

RJL1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Truck-FF-PS front (1).jpg

Truck lifted DS.jpg

I bought inexpensive fender flares from real trucks or one of those sites. Can't remember now. Paid about $130.00 shipped for all four. Had them painted to match the truck (they came in black) and installed them last winter. Easy install.

I like the way they added some body contour to the truck. Finishes it nice.

Last edited:

dhay13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 6.4L Hemi 4.10's 'Off-Road'
Factory flares on a 2018 2500

IMG-7096.jpg