Finally Some Noise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drkmtr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
After a long wait, I finally got a welder to use at home. My first project of course was my installation of my Flowmaster in place of my stock muffler. I had already eliminated the tail pipe assembly earlier, but that just wasn't enough. A buddy gave me a used Flowmaster awhile back and now that I had the welder I just had to wait for some extra time which I got due to a late work call the other day. Cut off the pipe from the front of the stock muffler and fitted it to the Flowmaster and then took the turn down I made off the old tail pipe and put that on the back and re-used one of the stock muffler hangers and welded it all up. It sounds great, a nice rumble at idle and a deep but not too loud roar under load. I couldn't be happier. The guys at work commented that it's sounds just plain nasty now.:party36:

OP
OP
drkmtr

drkmtr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It's a 40 series with offset outlet 2 1/2 in on both ends. I'll try for a video this weekend, but its raining right now. Gotta spend time with the wife today as well, anniversary and all that.