Fine Chinese Quality

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fulltimerart

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Even tho my truck is a 1500 2 wheel drive it is still a little high for this old phart and his lovely wife to climb into, SO, time for running boards. I looked around and decided on black tube steps and ordered a set from an American company. Nice price and free shipping, good deal! They got here in great shape and I opened the box to a "Made in China "sticker. Kit was complete and in good shape, good sturdy parts too. I laid the parts out and read the instructions (always do) and got to work on the drivers side and it went together great till I stepped back to look at it------What the...? Everything was great till they labeled the tubes----I guess they forgot we drive from the left side not the right and they put the wrong labels on the tubes! At least the brackets were all ok so I only had to change the tube. Could have been worse, just was irritating. Art

Badger 13

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
That would be irritating. But China is just full of surprises...........................