Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
I have the heavy duty ones in the front from walmart which work great.

and bought the full length Dodge Mopar one for the rear. Which I love. Looks and fits great.
Like this
82211061reardarkslate_320.jpg

bankr

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 1500 Limited
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Weathertecs are the best. As soon as my post count is high enough..I'm going to sell my "virtually brand new", black ones on these forums. I had them for my 2012 that had a front bench seat..but now I have a 2013 with bucket seats...so I need to buy new, tan ones.

I highly recommend them...great investment.

twooldfarmers

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Laramie Crew 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Weathertecs are the best. As soon as my post count is high enough..I'm going to sell my "virtually brand new", black ones on these forums. I had them for my 2012 that had a front bench seat..but now I have a 2013 with bucket seats...so I need to buy new, tan ones.

I highly recommend them...great investment.

it is not possible to simply trim the 'over the hump' portion of the front one piece mat away?
having not seen it I am just wondering about that .....

bankr

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 1500 Limited
Engine
5.7 Hemi
it is not possible to simply trim the 'over the hump' portion of the front one piece mat away?
having not seen it I am just wondering about that .....

I don't think it would work...as you'd be missing the lip on the edge of the cut..which is what makes the weathertechs great..as it keeps in the liquid or dirt. For me..I have black..and I need tan..so no go.

Alfonsio

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Big Horn Quad Cab 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I bought WeatherTech. I really like the fit and how easy they are to clean.

mightyduc998

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Bought some weathertechs for my 14 cc longhorn.
Absolutely hate the fit.
The part that goes to the door seal lays right on the longhorn aluminium logo on the door seal.
They have that hard plastic feel, I prefer the rubber ones, more so when driving long trips....
The dealer gave me some of the ram heavy duty mats, those cracked where they bend going up the fire wall.
Those were on my 08 when I bought it new... Loved them till they cracked :/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk