For Sale Complete RA2 upgrade package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am selling my original RA2 5.0 touch screen radio,RA2 manual dim microphone mirror with mirror cover and mirror harness as a kit. This is all you need to install an RA2 radio in any 13 to 16 Dodge Ram. I removed the radio and the mirror from my 2014 Ram when it was pretty much brand new. I am also including the mirror harness. This is completely Plug and Play for any RA1 3.0 non-bluetooth equipped 13 to 16 Ram. You can also purchase the push-to-talk button for the steering wheel if you choose and have full voice control as well with this radio. The harness that's in your steering wheel now is correct all you would need to do would be purchase the button and install it in the left side of the steering wheel. The mirror harness I'm including is the same harness for all of the RA2 RA3 and RA4 radios. This being said in the future if you choose to upgrade to an auto dim mirror or even elect to try to install auto high beams this is the correct harness as they are all the same. I am not sure if this radio will require an unlock code but I will send my VIN number with it so you can easily obtain the code from your dealer or online. I'm asking $275 shipped to the lower 48. Please PM me with any questions you may have. I will also be selling some other parts in the near future. Thanks.

PS in one of the pictures it looks like there are smudges on the screen of the radio and the mirror there are not it's just the glare from my camera flash.b371be8f1d7a973e1e05cc43e9057248.jpgb2ccbd3ee1b7a8109915be79f6845eb2.jpge80f01b6d69e1e96c12a7902e5266c70.jpgc77931b454e4f28bf89242cb80d13941.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Ricks Ram

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Bump:
This is a great plug and play upgrade for a RA1 non Bluetooth RA1 radio to a 5" RA2 touch screen Bluetooth radio with mirror and mirror covers and factory mirror harness included. This kit sells for 399.00 on the infotainment.com website. Make me an offer.

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
Glws. That's a solid deal for everything in one shot.

STecoD

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Crew Cab Tradesman
Engine
3.0L Diesel
Makes a very nice upgrade from the original radio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Can't believe this is still available !

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Bump:
This is a great plug and play upgrade for a RA1 non Bluetooth RA1 radio to a 5" RA2 touch screen Bluetooth radio with mirror and mirror covers and factory mirror harness included. This kit sells for 399.00 on the infotainment.com website. Make me an offer.

Not to mention this setup is also capable of installing an OEM backup camera with active gridlines [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Brad15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Would you be willing to sell the mirror and harness separately? How difficult is the installation of the harness through the headliner and passenger pillar? I can’t find any tutorial videos on it.

OP
OP
Ricks Ram

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Would you be willing to sell the mirror and harness separately? How difficult is the installation of the harness through the headliner and passenger pillar? I can’t find any tutorial videos on it.

I would like to sell it as a kit but I will consider offers. The harness is not hard to install. You need to remove the mirror first and then passenger side A pillar then remove the cover on the end if the passenger side dash that just pops off. You then remove both sun visors so the headliner should move down far enough to remove your old mirror harness that runs along the edge if the headliner and over to the passenger side A pillar. Then just reverse the procedure and install the new one.

Brad15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I understand if you want to sell as a kit. Thanks for the quick response. If you don’t get any buyers please keep me in mind. It’s either the mirror/harness or the uconnect mic that infotainment sells.

OP
OP
Ricks Ram

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I would recommend going with a factory setup which has nothing to do with the fact that I'm selling mine. The Voice Clarity with the factory Uconnect mirror is very good. What radio are you going with? Is it aftermarket or OEM?

Brad15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just bought a ra2 from another member on this site. I committed to buying it right before you posted this setup for sale. I was leaning towards the mic because it seemed like an easy install compared to the pillar/headliner option. But I like the idea of the clean factory mirror/mic. If you were to part out do you have any idea how much $?

OP
OP
Ricks Ram

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just bought a ra2 from another member on this site. I committed to buying it right before you posted this setup for sale. I was leaning towards the mic because it seemed like an easy install compared to the pillar/headliner option. But I like the idea of the clean factory mirror/mic. If you were to part out do you have any idea how much $?

I will shoot you a P.M.

Jonathanther

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
hi do you think is it possible to ship it to canada and at what cost

OP
OP
Ricks Ram

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
hi do you think is it possible to ship it to canada and at what cost
I am not sure what the cost would be. If you want to pay for the extra shipping I will check and get a price quote for you for shipping. If you want me to do that just PM me your address so I can get a quote.

Jeremy Reed

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If this is a straight plug and play for a ‘17 I’m really interested PMif everything is still together

OP
OP
Ricks Ram

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If this is a straight plug and play for a ‘17 I’m really interested PMif everything is still together
I do still have the complete kit. The 2017 has the Bluetooth microphones in the headliner. I know the radio would work and I am assuming the microphone mirror would work with the new mirror harness I am providing but I'm not sure. I think I saw someone post about it a while ago but I don't know what the eventual outcome was. Maybe someone will chime in with a 17 that has done it.

Jeremy Reed

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I do still have the complete kit. The 2017 has the Bluetooth microphones in the headliner. I know the radio would work and I am assuming the microphone mirror would work with the new mirror harness I am providing but I'm not sure. I think I saw someone post about it a while ago but I don't know what the eventual outcome was. Maybe someone will chime in with a 17 that has done it.

Thanks, I’ll call my dealers parts guy and see if they have a clue (wishful thinking lol)

OP
OP
Ricks Ram

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks, I’ll call my dealers parts guy and see if they have a clue (wishful thinking lol)
As far as your dealer's concerned you can't even put a different radio in a different truck they're not going to give you any useful information.

OP
OP
Ricks Ram

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sold!

Status