Found some that didn’t want to see

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moparornocar0346

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 liter
Hello all. So I have started to work my 99 ram 1500 back to health and today I started to undercoat my rear diff and surrounding areas and notice that the previous owner had put a new rear brake line on it and wanted to rerun it bc they had it on the outside of the frame and I’m ocd about my work. But anyways they left the old line still in there and the bracket to the brake hose is rusted out and they did away with the rear hose and ran the brake line to a block and I notice also that the diff vent hose and bolt r gone. Im going to fix this issue but can get that bolt at my local part store or do I have to order it online?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EvilSpirit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Looks like factory P/N for the vented axle bolt is 4137696AB. RockAuto lists them for about $3. Don't know if local parts boutiques stock them.

OP
OP
Moparornocar0346

Moparornocar0346

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 liter
Looks like factory P/N for the vented axle bolt is 4137696AB. RockAuto lists them for about $3. Don't know if local parts boutiques stock them.

I searched rock auto for them but I can’t find them for some reason. Imma check for them at my local ps today but maybe a junkyard will have them bc I need the brake hose bracket to

EvilSpirit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
I searched rock auto for them but I can’t find them for some reason. Imma check for them at my local ps today but maybe a junkyard will have them bc I need the brake hose bracket to

On Rock Auto's site, if you type the P/N into the search it comes up. Bracket might be a hard find - dealer, parts yard or fab.