FS: 20" RAM SPORT wheels/tires/TPMS/lugs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milt IV

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
SOLD!!!

Mods, feel free to lock/remove thread.

Last edited:

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Oh man, wouldn't you know it, in Oklahoma too...if I didn't just get some other stuff, id be all over these :( Perfect for my 2015 CC.....

have pics of the replicas on??

OP
OP
Milt IV

Milt IV

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Oh man, wouldn't you know it, in Oklahoma too...if I didn't just get some other stuff, id be all over these :( Perfect for my 2015 CC.....

have pics of the replicas on??

That's too bad. I would have made the trip to the TX/OK border for this sale too.

Heres the reps. 24 x 10 with 305/35r24. Ordering the drop kit the second I sell these stock wheels :naughty:

20150930_191700_zpsu8irb9wt.jpg

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
That's too bad. I would have made the trip to the TX/OK border for this sale too.

Heres the reps. 24 x 10 with 305/35r24. Ordering the drop kit the second I sell these stock wheels :naughty:

20150930_191700_zpsu8irb9wt.jpg

Man you temp me, I'm 3 hours from border. :(

Truck looks great with the reps...looks really great with that color!!

OP
OP
Milt IV

Milt IV

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have these on CL too so I don't suspect they will last long. I sold the factory take offs from my 2014 GMC in 45mins on CL and they were 18s.

Limeybastard

Reaction score
Shady Hills, Rednecksville Boro, Florida.
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You lucky ****'s. I couldn't find a set of these local to me for the last 2 months, most were asking stupid monies . Others wouldnt ship on here or other forums or if they did it would cost almost as much as ebay .

Eventually found a set local that were relatively new, but the seller stitched me up as they didnt have TPMS sensors in them. So now in essence I paid 1140 for the rims and tires and goto pay another 100 for sensors plus stupid money to get them fitted and balanced. Arshole tire stores near me are quoting me between 150 -200 dollars to remove tires balance and install own supplied sensors.

OP
OP
Milt IV

Milt IV

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You lucky ****'s. I couldn't find a set of these local to me for the last 2 months, most were asking stupid monies . Others wouldnt ship on here or other forums or if they did it would cost almost as much as ebay .

Eventually found a set local that were relatively new, but the seller stitched me up as they didnt have TPMS sensors in them. So now in essence I paid 1140 for the rims and tires and goto pay another 100 for sensors plus stupid money to get them fitted and balanced. Arshole tire stores near me are quoting me between 150 -200 dollars to remove tires balance and install own supplied sensors.

I read about your experience. Sorry to hear about that.

I agree with you, $1150 for this setup is very reasonable. I'm not trying to screw anybody. Brand new wheels and tires with TPMS that are already balanced and all the factory lug nuts to go with it. This is a turnkey setup, all someone has to do is buy them, mount them up, and enjoy them.

Avgas

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Where did u get the SRT replicas? What tires did you get? and how do you like them? Thanks

Limeybastard

Reaction score
Shady Hills, Rednecksville Boro, Florida.
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I read about your experience. Sorry to hear about that.

I agree with you, $1150 for this setup is very reasonable. I'm not trying to screw anybody. Brand new wheels and tires with TPMS that are already balanced and all the factory lug nuts to go with it. This is a turnkey setup, all someone has to do is buy them, mount them up, and enjoy them.

Its more the hassle and stress factor. Stress with the tire fitter scuffing and scratching the rim and charging me for the privilege of doing so and hassle of finding one to do all the damage.:crazy:

Timing and distance sucks, your price is a bargain for nearly new set.

OP
OP
Milt IV

Milt IV

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Where did u get the SRT replicas? What tires did you get? and how do you like them? Thanks

Factory Reproductions. Highly recommended them! I got the tires and TPMS from them too as a package deal so they came mounted and balanced. The tires are Delinte Desert Storm. They seem to have a very good ride quality and they balance perfect.

Last edited:

Doc1609

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey just a heads up, those center caps from your sport wheels will interchange with the srt replicas. Did that to mine when I had srt wheels. Glws love those wheels.

OP
OP
Milt IV

Milt IV

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey just a heads up, those center caps from your sport wheels will interchange with the srt replicas. Did that to mine when I had srt wheels. Glws love those wheels.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm just going to keep the stock caps on the stocks and the aftermarket on the aftermarket.

crash_eco

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
if you sell the wheels to someone who doesnt need the sensors, i could use a set of them for my winter rims.

OP
OP
Milt IV

Milt IV

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
if you sell the wheels to someone who doesnt need the sensors, i could use a set of them for my winter rims.

I will keep that in mind. I really don't want to separate them, I'm looking to sell the entire setup as a package deal and be done with it.

OP
OP
Milt IV

Milt IV

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Sold!!!

Mods, feel free to lock/remove thread.

Status