Gauge cluster problem or a fuse?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sidpost

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello everyone! If my searches missed something, please point me in the right direction! ;)

I have a 2000 model Dodge Ram 1500 4WD with an automatic and 360 V-8. The gauges, speedometer, tachometer, and radio all quit working at the same time. The dome light works, the HVAC works (though I need to figure out why I'm not getting any heat), turn signals, headlights, etc. all seem to work including the power windows.

Did I lose a computer module, burn out a fuse or, something else? Where should I start looking? I'll look into fuses once it stops raining.

TIA,
Sid

ZebDebDeb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Hello everyone! If my searches missed something, please point me in the right direction! ;)

I have a 2000 model Dodge Ram 1500 4WD with an automatic and 360 V-8. The gauges, speedometer, tachometer, and radio all quit working at the same time. The dome light works, the HVAC works (though I need to figure out why I'm not getting any heat), turn signals, headlights, etc. all seem to work including the power windows.

Did I lose a computer module, burn out a fuse or, something else? Where should I start looking? I'll look into fuses once it stops raining.

TIA,
Sid
For me, I found out changing fuse 12 in the fuse box fixed the same issue.