Gen 4 vs Gen 5 Ram box divider

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nationaljan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Curious if the stock bed divider that came with my Gen 4 works with Gen 5 with Ram boxes??

Toddbigboytruck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
That is great I still try to figure out if my 4 gen cap will fit on a 5 gen 2500 or 3500. Dealer I spoke wire isn’t up to letting me try until I buy I contacted leer via email and the web site sucked if you are Canadian. So I will call them soon

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Curious if the stock bed divider that came with my Gen 4 works with Gen 5 with Ram boxes??

Found out it does..

Yeah, it's identical. Also, if you would like to use it as a bed extender, like you can with the 4th gens, you will need to install the mounts for that. They don't list those parts for 5th gens, but the parts for the 4th gens work on a 5th gen.

OP
OP
Nationaljan

Nationaljan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah, it's identical. Also, if you would like to use it as a bed extender, like you can with the 4th gens, you will need to install the mounts for that. They don't list those parts for 5th gens, but the parts for the 4th gens work on a 5th gen.
Good to know!!