Gettin New Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drkmtr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Found a guy to trade rims straight across for. Go an trade my stock chromed for a set of Brazen 710's. I'm posting from my phone so can't throw in pics but I'll link to them. I'm stoked, I told the wife I got my own Fathers Day present and it cost zero dollars, she was a bit sceptical until I explained. Can't wait til Sunday.
Custom Chrome Rims to the Public at Discount Prices

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
congrats

OP
OP
drkmtr

drkmtr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I used the calculator and looks like the speedo will be off by about 4 mph with the lower profile on the tires. The tires should last through the summer and winter, so I'll get new rubber at tax time. Has anyone ever used Tires-easy.com to buy tires?

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Nice, you gonna lower it next

OP
OP
drkmtr

drkmtr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I want to, but findin 600 bones to get the kit is gonna be hard and from what I have read and seen, most of these kits ruin the ride and I like to be comfortable when I drive. The rubber is a low ratio, so when I replace the rubber I will go back to a 60 profile or a 50 with a wider tire and get the proper tire hieght back again.