Getting The Nav App installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ehebones

Reaction score
Dominion, Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia Canada
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey Everybody,
I was wondering if anybody has had the Nav App installed on their radio. I am from Canada and the download at my dealership is $640.00.
My truck is all set up with the antenna and everything but I just need the download.
Is there a download out there floating around or do I have to go to the dealership to get it.
And is the App worth it??

Thanks
Craig

Sportznut

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well. I did get the navigation negotiated into my deal but it is not the original... but it is the RAM 8.4 add on. So I do not get HD radio. The navigation works well. Not sure what you mean by "app"... The dealer just had to program it.

Glad I did it for the $600 as it is much better than my smartphone or portable GPS.

Last edited:

jwheeler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It is not any kind of app that you can download and get around the system. The software is already in there. All the dealer does is contact the nav people and get an activation code. You put the code in and it works. It is a pretty nice system though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca