Got a couple things-2nd gen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_13

Reaction score
Ram Year
2000 Sport Off Road
Engine
5.9 Magnum
I might be interested in the K&N if your still willing to sell it.

OP
OP
the codes

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
pm me if interested.

thanks hotrod.

headlights and HID's back up for grabs

DJ_13

Reaction score
Ram Year
2000 Sport Off Road
Engine
5.9 Magnum
PM sent

Sent from my Atrix

loki223

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
what are you asking for the headlights? those exact ones are running just over $100 new on ebay ($180 with an HID kit)

loki223

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
yup, just the light housings, don't need any HIDs or anything else as i already have them installed. i am assuming you did do the rewire to fix the faulty wiring that comes stock with these lights? (from the factory they are wired incorrectly, so both his and los and dimmer than they should be because the power is being shared)

OP
OP
the codes

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
idk about that wiring, but I did have to do alot of splicing and **** to get the halo's to work, what a pain in the ass that was.

loki223

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
yeah, i've done halos on3 or 4 or my trucks now, lol. some are definately easier to get at, and the dodge was probably the hardest because of the confined space they give you to work with when splicing it in there. As for the rewire, you switch around a couple of the wires for the headlights to get them to work better. if you switched over to HIDs right away, you might not of noticed. is your hi beam indicator light on while your low beams are on? If no, its wired right, if yes, its wired wrong. The factory wires these lights how dodge wired the sport models, which came with 4 lights to begin with. since ours came with 1 to begin with, they don't work right. They look like they do, and they switch from high to low, but they don't reach their full potential. Either way it doesn't matter to me, i can rewire them if they need it. what are you looking to get out of them?

OP
OP
the codes

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
well, being that you can get them on eBay for 100 bucks, I don't think you will be interested in what I want lol

I paid about 200 when I got em

Tapatalk Addict

loki223

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
they are also used, lol. No offense but if you want $200 more power to ya. good luck but thats well past what i'd pay for used lights. I had the neighborhood of $50 in my head. enough to get you halfway to a new set of the same. My rule of thumb for selling used stuff is 50% of current verifiable market price. seems fair to all involved in my opinion. but above 50% cost of new, i'll go with new. your call, but if they don't sell in another month feel free to let me know. i wouldn't be planning to install 'em for another month or two anyways until i get my blacked out tail lights too.

OP
OP
the codes

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
oh I didn't want 200 lol I just knew if you can get em for 100, that would be a better bargain for you.

Tapatalk Addict

Status
Not open for further replies.