• LOKI223

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • THE CODES

Votes: 12 16.4%
  • FASTNUGLY

Votes: 33 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davy120

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
but wait, i just remembered something, and uploaded it. these are from when my buddy swerved to avoid a deer and wound up wedged between a couple trees and bushes...i was spinning all 4 wheels. yeah, all 4 315/75/16 BFG all terrains spinning on dry pavement. i wish my buddy got a better video, but you get to hear my truck...

th_VIDEO0017-2.jpg
th_VIDEO0019-2.jpg

damn thats some crazy **** bet he needed new shorts afterwards lol hope he was ok??

Davy120

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
my vote is in. codes love the interior never seen that till now, but.... gotta go with the guy whos truck ive seen in person, him and his truck were the inspiration for me to even get on this site in the first place lol. all these trucks are amazing tho, im thinking bout maybe getting me a 4th gen cummins one of these years

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
my vote is in. codes love the interior never seen that till now, but.... gotta go with the guy whos truck ive seen in person, him and his truck were the inspiration for me to even get on this site in the first place lol. all these trucks are amazing tho, im thinking bout maybe getting me a 4th gen cummins one of these years

lol I understnd man, thanks for the compliment. You can see the whole process of the interior getting done in my sig. theres like 90 pictures lol

Davy120

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Damn that's some mighty fine work cody, props for having the patients for that lol, I Wanna do something like that but I wanna do mossy oak camo accents, wife might kill me tho Hahaha

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
figured I could show a little more of the old girl

snapped this the other day, put 150 on since but anyways, 164k and she runs like a champ! sorry it's blurry, the light changed haha it reads 164,005
611bb2da-6c51-7d31.jpg

IMG_2728.jpg
IMG_2727.jpg
IMG_2726.jpg
IMG_2725.jpg
IMG_2743.jpg
IMG_2742.jpg

all lights
IMG_2740.jpg

just hellas
IMG_2736.jpg

my probox for those who havnt seen it..its under the back seats, really need to get yall a video
IMG_1637.jpg

have plans to powdercoat these valve covers, just havnt gotten to it yet
IMG_0091.jpg

6000k hids
IMG_0777.jpg

this is the intake I have on there, really helped the top end. I also have plans to get this powdercoated in the future.
hughesintake.jpg

recon 3rd break light
IMG_0223.jpg

lined bed
IMG_0192.jpg

just a cool photo imo
DSC_0078.jpg

matt has my 2" drop shackles for the back, just need to get into houston to get em, maybe I can get em on this weekend when I go in..thanks for checking out my pics

if youd like to see how far shes come, check out my mod thread, 1st page has a few before photos, as well as almost all my mods..running out of reserved space lol

Last edited:

loki223

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Hey david, depending on how much you wanna do camo, i know a cheap easy way to do it. hit me up someitme, idk if you still have my number. if you wanna do accents, i know the perfect way to do that. if you wanna do your headliner, i know many ways but none as cheap and easy as accents. something we could do in a day or two pretty easily. Your best bet to get a hold of me will be friday night since i am in Montana with shaddy service and poor internet at the hotel here...

and Cody, your truck is a picture *****, how can the rest of us compete when your demonstrating how much better yoru truck is and how much time and effort and blood YOUR YOURSSELF have put into it instead of sending it off to an installer and all the troubleshooting you have done to get everything just perfect, i've always been impressed with your dedication. imho you deserve TOTM more than the rest of us

Davy120

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey david, depending on how much you wanna do camo, i know a cheap easy way to do it. hit me up someitme, idk if you still have my number. if you wanna do accents, i know the perfect way to do that. if you wanna do your headliner, i know many ways but none as cheap and easy as accents. something we could do in a day or two pretty easily. Your best bet to get a hold of me will be friday night since i am in Montana with shaddy service and poor internet at the hotel here...

and Cody, your truck is a picture *****, how can the rest of us compete when your demonstrating how much better yoru truck is and how much time and effort and blood YOUR YOURSSELF have put into it instead of sending it off to an installer and all the troubleshooting you have done to get everything just perfect, i've always been impressed with your dedication. imho you deserve TOTM more than the rest of us

i wanna do the stuff like around where my controls are and stereo and would like to wrap the top of my center console in camo, and would like to do kinda what cody did with his red accents throughout his cept with camo. and no i dont have your number lol hit me up in a pm and we will get together one of these weekends lol and i would like to keep my headliner black but maybe make the plastic pieces on the headliner camo. let me kno man i would appreciate any help you can give. hoping to be the camoram one of these days

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2

I appreciate the nice words man, very humbling. your to kind my friend.:headbang:

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Congrats everyone for a good show .. and congrats Ugly on the win ...

Getting this in now as I wont be on when it ends .... but it is clear who is the winner i think .

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
well it prob has to do with the fact it's not a close race lol the average person, when they see one person winning by 20, they figure why vote. or that's what I think anyways

Tapatalk Addict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca