Got a weird sound after rebuilding engine

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Youngtriggerbot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Video
More of like a clacking sound just rebuilt the bottom end and top end new everything new bearings everything set the timing right off the dots and lines with the chain marks new cam kit ram fine before tore the engine apart because of main bearings was alittle scared and my fly wheel was slighting cracked making a noise so i redid everything and now I’m hearing this i also tried a new map sensor

jws123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Video
More of like a clacking sound just rebuilt the bottom end and top end new everything new bearings everything set the timing right off the dots and lines with the chain marks new cam kit ram fine before tore the engine apart because of main bearings was alittle scared and my fly wheel was slighting cracked making a noise so i redid everything and now I’m hearing this i also tried a new map sensor
You need to post in the 4th gen section Take valve covers off make sure you seated the push rods 100% its very easy and common to not get one clicked in will make engine noise and run like ****.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963