Grand Cherokee SRT seats in Ram 1500?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zkolb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I drive a 2016 ram 1500 regular cab express. Bored of the cloth seats I was wondering if the seats from a same year srt grand Cherokee would fit or bolt up easily to my rails. Or should I just stick to aftermarket brands like corbeau or braaum

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I drive a 2016 ram 1500 regular cab express. Bored of the cloth seats I was wondering if the seats from a same year srt grand Cherokee would fit or bolt up easily to my rails. Or should I just stick to aftermarket brands like corbeau or braaum
Katzskin sells leather kits to upgrade your cloth seats,plus they'll customize them for you.

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Look for these, they will be a bolt in and are bolstered similar to an SRT style seat, just a little wider on the bottom cushion:

IMAG4643 (2).jpg