Greetings from washington state!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Arbl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Hello All! ill be going by by username here, so ill skip the typical naming thing. late last year, my wife and i left a dealer lot with a brand new 2022 Ram 1500 Classic. loving this truck so far! already helped us with moving and its been my daily driver since its purchase!

if anybody ever sees this, ill be amazed, but ill break down what this thing has from the lot here!

as ive said already, 1500 classic. its the crew cab tradesman painted in bright white. it has the 3.6 v6 pentastar motor. came with the chrome appearance package, has carpet floors, cloth seats, upgraded uconnect system (with the wireless apple carplay and android auto), upgraded instrument cluster, and the tow package.

now onto the fun stuff!

what id like to do with the truck appearance wise for now is a full chrome delete (id like to have paint matched bumpers and grille), replace the badging with blacked out badges, get some nice side steps, add a brush guard, get some lights for that, replace the headlight assemblies for some that are LED compatible same with the brake lights, and finally, get a camper shell!

im looking forward to owning this truck for a long time! hopefully, whatever questions i have can be answered by someone here who knows what the hell they're actually doing instead of dumbasss me guessing!

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Welcome to the forum @Arbl. Feel free to share pics of your new truck. Keep in mind that even though your truck is a 2022 model, it's still a 4th gen 1500 (DS). So you'll want to post any threads with questions about your truck in the 4th gen forum.