H.A.R.O. Houston Area Ram Owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JAMCAR223

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Express RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Roll Call everybody... from the Houston area. I just wanted to have a little informal get together. Meet some new friends, check out some cool trucks, share information, and hang out with fellow Ram owners. I was thinking Greenspoint Mall parking lot. It offers plenty of parking, and is easily accesible from I-45 or the Beltway. If all goes well, we could vote on a spot to have regular get togethers. I was hoping to get -Arana-(Jose), Lethal Hemi, 09SmokinHemi, Unbroken, JoeG45, Moe's, Reo Cook, and myself (James) (Those are just the one's I can figure out are from the Houston area. Anyone would be welcome) to meet up within the next few weeks. That should give everybody some time to check schedules, and make arrangements. Feel free to post replies here, or PM me, email me directly at [email protected] or call me 832-518-7324.

What do you think ??? :signs1:

Lethal Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
A friend and I once organized a gtg at duessen park in NE Houston in Lake Houston

OP
OP
JAMCAR223

JAMCAR223

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Express RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Lethal - if you have some contact names / user names I would like to have that info.

jfelicia64 - I have added you to my contact list

Thanks guys!

Lethal Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Lethal - if you have some contact names / user names I would like to have that info.

jfelicia64 - I have added you to my contact list

Thanks guys!

Well these guys arent on forums most off Facebook ram group. -arana- is really the only one I know on forums that goes to meets and he knows many more.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am new and live in Goliad, Texas about 2 1/2 hours South of you guys. Hope to meet up with some of you someday. I drive an 05 Dodge PW silver. Not a show truck it is used for wheeling.

OP
OP
JAMCAR223

JAMCAR223

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Express RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
C'mon guys, let's get this rollin. There are many nice Ram's in Houston. Looks like I'm going to have to PM several of you. I know everybody does not check this section on a regular basis.

MoparCody

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 L V8
I live out in katy. I definitely don't drive a pretty truck but I love her lol. I got an idea for a meet. Its a charity car show at traders village on September 22nd. I'll post the info on here on my lunch break if you like. Btw here's my ugly betty.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376998900531.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376998900531.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 42

MoparCody

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 L V8
Sorry got busy on my lunch. Here is the info. I will post if anything changes.

This is a charity car show that the club I am a part of is putting on for the injured and fallen firefighters. It is at traders village on September 22nd at 10 am. I will put up more info as it is posted. It would be great for all of y'all to show up and bring y'alls friends.

Location and date are set. More details to follow.

Traders Village charges $3.00 for parking
Show & Shine Parking $20.00
Donations Accepted :)

A BBQ cook off benefiting HLSR will be going on as well as live music!!!

I need.....

* Volunteers to help with event
* Raffle Items
* All Car,Motorcycle,Jeep,Truck clubs etc.. to spread the word.

This event will include cars,trucks,motorcycles,dirt bikes, atv's and power-wheels. :) We really just want anything with wheels.

Please help spread the word to all your friends all $$$ raised will be donated to the families of injured or fallen firefighters.

There will also be live music by kiss, Michael Jackson, and Elvis. Impersonators of course lol

Lethal Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Sweet ill be there to support my fallen brothers! Good way to show my support with the badge I have on my truck
qemavagu.jpg

09SMOKINHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I would love to go, but i am not from Houston :(

I live in Amarillo, but i would love the opportunity to head down there for a gtg and to head to the track

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

MoparCody

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 L V8
Sweet ill be there to support my fallen brothers! Good way to show my support with the badge I have on my truck
qemavagu.jpg

That's Badass man. I hope it's a huge turnout. Its for a great cause. I'm volunteering to help the event.

MoparCody

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 L V8
I would love to go, but i am not from Houston :(

I live in Amarillo, but i would love the opportunity to head down there for a gtg and to head to the track

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

Come on out. If u can it's for a great cause. I'm gonna talk to Brian (The guy coordinating this event) and see if all of the rams can park together.

OP
OP
JAMCAR223

JAMCAR223

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Express RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This is the kind of action I'm ****** about. A good cause, car show, and Ram owners, all in one. Sunday Sept. 22 @ 10am. I will be there. Can't wait to see the LethalHemi in person. Hopefully Arana(Jose), and jfelicia64(Jon), and Moe's(Matt) , JoeG45,UNBROKEN(Rich),trxhemi, s2kihemi, quertywes, can make it. That would be cool. I have not been to Trader's Village in several years...

joeg45

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
This sounds like a cool get together not to far from me like 15 mins if there's no traffic lol
I'll see if the wife has any plans and try and make it out

Lethal Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Where is traders village? Never been there

Lethal Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
If ya have a FB post it up on Lowered ram truck swap shop. Even though its a swap page there are many houston rams on there

MoparCody

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 L V8
Sweet. I'll post up there too. I'll get the address for you guys. The name of the club putting it on is tx4wd. They do a lot of stuff for the community. Most of it is wheeling trips. Like wheelers for the wounded, and they just recently had one for the fifth ward dog pound to get food for the dogs and possible adoptions. Look up tx4wd on Facebook. It has all of the info on this car show. Imma copy more from it and post it here.