Happy to be back!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ezgator

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
- Hemi 5.7
Last year I made the decision to trade my 09 Ram in on a Dart. Yes, a Dart. Well it took me almost a year to come to my senses (and tons of trips into service with the Dart). Proud to say I am the proud owner of a shiny new 2014 Ram Laramie Limited 4X4!

It is SO nice to be back in a truck and I love it! I'll post pics when I'm back on computer (using iPad now).

Crescent1101

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L ECODIESEL
Welcome to the forum! I did not like the dart. I felt cramped when I was driving one as a rental.

Statcher1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome aboard. Post up some pics when you get a chance

Sent from the Rocket in my Pocket

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Welcome to the site.

Tony

OP
OP
E

ezgator

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
- Hemi 5.7
The Dart had constant little things happening. The passenger visor broke off completely when I simply tried to flip it back up; the passenger passive entry stopped working; the car had the U Connect Nav in it and it repeatedly rebooted. They replaced the system 3 times. Service said it was overheating. (I do live in Vegas but did no one think about the fact that some Darts would end up being sold in desert southwest?) service had to rest the transmission twice for shifting problems. The little adjuster things came off all the a/c vents and had to be replaced (NOT easy to fix). Over all I liked driving the car, it just had poor build quality. And - I missed having a truck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk