Headlight bulbs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bristowtl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey everyone, I’ve purchased a 21 ram sport with the 8.4” screen and was wondering if all the ram sports have led lights? I haven’t test driven or even turned this truck on, just went in a whim and bought it. Can’t seem to find anything in the equipment listing either. Any help appreciated, thanks.

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I have a 2019 sport and don’t have the leds.
Did you buy your truck in Canada? On 5th gens, Sport is it's own trim level in Canada, like Laramie or Big Horn for instance. In the US it's a package option (Sports Appearance package), and there isn't a 5th gen Ram 1500 Sport in the US.

Hey everyone, I’ve purchased a 21 ram sport with the 8.4” screen and was wondering if all the ram sports have led lights? I haven’t test driven or even turned this truck on, just went in a whim and bought it. Can’t seem to find anything in the equipment listing either. Any help appreciated, thanks.
Post a pic of your headlights and we can tell you instantly whether or not you have LED's.