Heavy Duty’s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mperry58

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hello all. I have a question about the 2500/3500 trucks. Are they still being built with the emissions cheater? Do any of you have trucks that are affected? Effected? Whichever is the right one.

tjfdesmo

Reaction score
It hasn't been proven there was cheating IMHO. All I can say is my '19 HO worked fine, and my new '24 HO runs fine, and at 2600 miles(too soon to draw hard conclusions)runs just fine, and gets about the same MPG. DEF consumption also seems comparable, but I need more miles to get a good baseline.

Russwasik

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi guys I got a question I have a 2007 5.9 Diesel and I have a fuel pressure sensor that's leaking diesel through the threads. I purchased the new one still leaks I put an o-ring around it and it stopped leaking for the most part but it still dripping just curious if there's a fix to this or there's another part that needs to be corrected that's causing too much pressure. Any help will be greatly appreciated? I don't have a fuel pressure tester till Thursday.

stevenP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 2500 Longhorn
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I have decided to install the emissions cheater to my truck as soon as I can. As soon as I figure out what it is, where to get it, and how to install it. And is it compatible with the binary defibrillator?

Last edited:

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have decided to install the emissions cheater to my truck as soon as I can. As soon as I figure out what it is, where to get it, and how to install it. And is it compatible with the binary defibrillator?

Pcm swap is the only way so far.