Hello from Oregon!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Damen411

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
Hello RAMForum,

I'm excited to be here. I just recently purchased my second Ram 1500 and in the process of getting it lifted. Actually today it's in the shop putting some new legs on. Can't wait to learn more from the RAM heads on here.

Take care and see you around!

Irishthreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Welcome! Hopefully you’re east and not near the coastal loons out there :)

OP
OP
Damen411

Damen411

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
Unfortunately I'm not haha. I'm in the Valley south of the Capitol in a small country town, so thank God I don't have to put up with all that ******** those woke left-twisted liberal nut jobs instill on their own citizens... We like to keep our distance from them, or should I say, that they like to keep their distance from us;)!

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
:welcome:

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welcome! Hopefully you’re east and not near the coastal loons out there :)

LMAO you have no idea we Cater to antifa, let home camp any where. We ban drinking straws, plastic bags, but pass out free needles to drug abusers lol.

Attachments

• 20211231_092823.jpg
    20211231_092823.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 10

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welcome. If you need any help with your truck I am up in Hillsboro.

Lufty

Muskies Bite
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 REBEL
Engine
welcome!

OP
OP
Damen411

Damen411

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
Welcome. If you need any help with your truck I am up in Hillsboro.
Oh awesome! My truck is at TrendSetters right now getting a 4' BDS lift on it today. So I'll be picking it up tomorrow. I'll post some pictures once it's done, and all prettied up haha.

Irishthreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
LMAO you have no idea we Cater to antifa, let home camp any where. We ban drinking straws, plastic bags, but pass out free needles to drug abusers lol.
It’s beyond comprehension…Seattle appears to be even worse.

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It’s beyond comprehension…Seattle appears to be even worse.

Eh they are about the same per population density. Astoria oregon welcomes homeless you get a free tent, free cell phone and free clothes. They also bring food to you 3 times a day just have to show up at a local.

Socalramfan

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Big Horn
Engine
Hello RAMForum,

I'm excited to be here. I just recently purchased my second Ram 1500 and in the process of getting it lifted. Actually today it's in the shop putting some new legs on. Can't wait to learn more from the RAM heads on here.

Take care and see you around!

Welcome to the Forum and hello from So. Calf.

looking forward to seeing some pics of before and after the lift and mods as the come :waytogo:

Socalramfan

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Big Horn
Engine
Eh they are about the same per population density. Astoria oregon welcomes homeless you get a free tent, free cell phone and free clothes. They also bring food to you 3 times a day just have to show up at a local.

Portland and Seattle were favorite places to visit…….. WTF, what a shame

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Socalramfan

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Big Horn
Engine

Andy Richardson

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 1500 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
It's bad

This is so tragic! I traveled to SE Portland every month for 20 years before I retired. I feel sorry for rural Oregonians, the liberal, radical politics that come out of the Tri-county area is a real shame. I once saw a homeless person downtown trimming his toenails with a utility knife, right outside a nice restaurant window…so disgusting and sad. ☹️

On another note, I’m curious as I always rented cars, how does one parks a truck in greater Portland area? The parking spots are striped so small and narrow….

Last edited:

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
This is so tragic! I traveled to SE Portland every month for 20 years before I retired. I feel sorry for rural Oregonians, the liberal, radical politics that come out of the Tri-county area is a real shame. I once saw a homeless person downtown trimming his toenails with a utility knife, right outside a nice restaurant window…so disgusting and sad. ☹️

On another note, I’m curious as I always rented cars, how does one parks a truck in greater Portland area? The parking spots are striped so small and narrow….

Yeah I tell all my employees if they can legally carry to carry lol. As for parking most job sites have streets or parking spots closed. Working on private home owners houses can be a challenge and we get lots of parking tickets lmao. The really big job site you tend to pull up off load and go find parking.