Help choose my lift please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K

kscales

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Sport
Engine
Hemi
Im thinking of taking the mud flaps off and getting new steps.. the stock ones look to close to the body now.. either amp power steps or smittybuild black powdercoat with the extra foot step..

Also new airbags are ordered, It's a longer bag from Airlift I am also going to install the onboard compressor.

he truck does sit level but I am also thinking a 1/2 TGC spacer for the rear for a slight rake..

I am still unsure about the look of 37's... we will see how this week goes.. FYI--LOL my milage improved a bit! I have no idea why.. but Highway, I was @ 16.5L per 100K the other day compared to 18 with the 34's and no lift.. maybe the 37's suite the 3.92 gears?
Thursday will be a good test as my friend and I are taking the boat to lake about 40K away for little wakesurf action... ( we go all year round)

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
no 37's will not measure out to a true 37 when mounted and on the truck.

jake09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Get 37s and install a 1.25" body lift then it'll be perfect

MiRamDriver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
To measure wear, refer to the BFG website and look at how many /32" the tires came with from the factory, then use a dial caliper and determine current depth. Divide for wear percentage.

candy08

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks good and thanks for the pics!!! Its really rare to find a 37 that is a true 37. Either way once they get mounted chances are none will measure 37" anyhow!!

Dont forget pulling that tape toward your fender you're adding height. Simple geometry hypotenuse equation will tell you you're adding anywhere from .25"-.75" depending on your setup :naughty:

OP
OP
K

kscales

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Sport
Engine
Hemi
Hi Guys,

Just a update.. I ended up going with the 35's and I love it! Nitto trail's 295/65/20.

I will post pics when it stops raining. In my opinion the 35's looks perfect ( to me) with the 6/3 kit.. and I am so happy with how it looks and performs.

For a MT tire, I can not believe how quiet these tires are. No vibration at any speeds..

My Airbags will be the final piece to this puzzle and they will be here this week.

I want to thank you all for the info and help you all gave me.

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Those are the same tires I ran for a while. They actually are a little bigger than a 35 so that's perfect I'd say. Can't wait to see the pics.